PACKAGE: 1000 G
WHY BUY ERYTHRITOL?
- AN EXCELLENT ALTERNATIVE TO SUGAR
- THE HEALTHIEST OF ALL SWEETENERS
- ENERGY VALUE 0 KCAL PER 100G!
- A ZERO GLYCAEMIC INDEX
- RECOMMENDED FOR LOW-CALORIE AND SUGAR-FREE DIETS
- ERHRITOL DOES NOT CAUSE TOOTH DECAY
- SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE WITH DIABETES
- PERFECT FOR COOKING AS AN ADDITION TO HEALTHY CAKES AND DESSERTS
What is ERYTRYTOL?
ERYTRYTOL is a polyol, or polyhydroxy (sugar) alcohol. It is a product of the natural fermentation process. It is found in vegetables, fruit (e.g. grapes, pears), mushrooms, seaweed and wine.
Erythritol is considered one of the healthiest sweeteners. It deserved this title thanks to its natural feature: it is not metabolised by the human body (we excrete it with urine). It does not affect our health. Consumption of erythritol instead of sugar leads to a lower increase in blood glucose levels. It helps to preserve tooth mineralisation. It has no energy value and can be used in low calorie and sugar-free diets.
Its sweetness is 60-70% that of sucrose. Additionally, this sweetener gives a pleasant cooling sensation to your mouth. You can sweeten almost everything with it, from coffee to homemade cakes. Also, unlike other such substances, it does not leave a strange aftertaste. Recommended for weight loss, for figure conscious people and those with diabetes.