PACK: 360-390 G, PORTIONS: 60, CREATINE: 7 FORMS.
- ADVANCED FORMULA
- BLEND OF 7 FORMS OF CREATINE
- ENRICHED WITH TAURINE, CITRULLINE AND MAGNESIUM
- INCREASES PHYSICAL ENDURANCE
- SUPPORTS LEAN BODY MASS GAIN
- ACCELERATES REGENERATION
- 60 PORTIONS PER PACK
ALLNUTRITION CRE7 is an advanced blend of seven forms of creatine enriched with taurine, citrulline and magnesium. A 6 g portion of the product contains 2,800.5 mg of creatine, 333 mg of citrulline and 500 mg of taurine.
The supplement is a so-called creatine matrix, i.e. a complex of several forms of creatine. The primary role of creatine lies in the "reproduction" of ATP, which is an intracellular energy carrier. This substance also increases the hydration of muscle cells and participates in the storage of glycogen. This is reflected in improved exercise capacity, enhanced regeneration processes and increased muscle mass.
The supplementation of blends of several forms of creatine may have better effects than the use of a single form, due to their different chemical properties, stability, or solubility. Complementary effects of individual forms of creatine are possible.
The product contains the following sources of creatine:
- Tri-creatine malate – a combination of creatine and malic acid, supports lean body mass gain.
- Creatine citrate – a combination of creatine and citric acid, it is a highly absorbable form of creatine.
- Creatine hydrochloride – a combination of creatine and hydrochloride, it is a form recommended for those with stomach problems and is well soluble in an acidic environment.
- Creatine magnesium chelate - a combination of a magnesium molecule and creatine in a form of chelate, which improves the bioavailability of creatine.
- Creatine orotate - a combination of creatine and orotic acid, has very good solubility.
- Creatine hydrochloride ethyl ester – a highly absorbable form of creatine.
- Creatine alpha-ketoglutarate - a combination of a creatine molecule and alpha-ketoglutarate, this form is also recommended for those with stomach problems, it is well absorbed in the intestines.
Furthermore, the product includes:
- Taurine – an amino acid that supports muscle regeneration after training and has anti-catabolic effects.
- Citrulline – an amino acid that is a precursor of arginine, the amino acid from which nitric oxide is formed, which is responsible for the normal course of the urea cycle.
- Magnesium - regulates cell metabolism and is involved in nerve conduction and muscle contractility.
HOW TO USE CRE7?
DISSOLVE ONE 6-6.5 G PORTION OF THE PRODUCT (1 SCOOP) IN 200 ML OF WATER OR JUICE.