ALLNUTRITION Vitamin Shock Shot
is an ideal shot created for all active people. ALLNUTRITION Vitamin Shock Shot meets your expectations and uncompromisingly provides a range of valuable and important vitamins and minerals in a single serving.
This vitamin and mineral formula not only supplements deficiencies in micro- and macro-elements It also supports your everyday functioning, well-being or weight loss! ALLNUTRITION - Vitamin Shock Shot is a universal formula suitable for everyone, regardless of gender or age.
The main advantages of the liquid form of the shot:
The product is contained in a small bottle made of resistant plastic in PET form. It fits perfectly into even the smallest pocket in your training bag. Whenever you need an extra dose of vitamins and minerals, simply take out the ALLNUTRITION Vitamin Shock Shot, open it and drink. Additionally, the liquid form ensures maximum absorption time, unrivalled by that of tablets or capsules.
ALLNUTRITION Vitamin Shock Shot contains a range of substances, vitamins and minerals:
- helps in the proper production of collagen to ensure the proper functioning of blood vessels, cartilage, bones, skin, teeth and gums. Contributes to the maintenance of normal energy metabolism. Helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system and in the protection of cells against oxidative stress.
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
- plays an important role in metabolic processes, is essential during formation of red blood cells and supports correct functioning of nervous and immune systems.
Niacin (Vitamin B3)
- contributes to the proper functioning of the nervous system and normal psychological functions, as well as helps to maintain healthy skin.
Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5)
- which, as another of the B vitamins, contributes to maintaining normal energy metabolism and, thus, contributes to decreasing feelings of tiredness and lassitude. Moreover, pantothenic acid helps to maintain mental efficiency at a correct level and contributes to correct synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters.
- has a positive effect on the correct functioning of the nervous and immune systems, takes part in metabolism of proteins, glycogen and homocysteine and contributes to reduction of the feeling of tiredness.
Thiamine (Vitamin B1) -
- which helps in the proper functioning of the heart, nervous system, maintenance of correct psychological functions, as well as contributes to the maintenance of correct energy metabolism.
- folate contributes to the growth of maternal tissues during pregnancy (including its early stage), takes part in the process of cell division, helps in the proper production of blood and maintenance of normal metabolism of homocysteine.
Biotin (Vitamin B7)
- helps to maintain healthy skin and hair, takes part in metabolism of nutrients, supports functioning of nervous system and maintenance of normal psychological functions..
- helps to produce red blood cells, supports the maintenance of normal homocysteine levels and supports the functioning of the nervous and immune systems..
- protects the skin once mucous membranes, hair and teeth. It improves eyesight and protects the body from the effects of sunbathing or tanning in a solarium.
- popularly known as the ‘vitamin of youth’, it perfectly protects the human organism from free radicals - it has an antioxidant effect, which is important for maintaining the youthfulness of body cells and the beauty of the body.
- contributes to maintaining correct metabolism of macronutrients. Additionally, zinc supports correct synthesis of DNA and participates in protection of cells against oxidative stress.
- is necessary for correct functioning of the thyroid gland. It is an element found primarily in fish, which are not consumed in adequate amounts by humans.
- contributes to the maintenance of normal energy metabolism and healthy bones. It also helps in the proper formation of connective tissues and protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- helps maintain normal condition of connective tissues and proper pigmentation of hair and skin. Additionally, it helps in correct functioning of the nervous system, transport of iron in the organism and functioning of the immune system. Moreover, it contributes to protection of cells against oxidative stress.
- decreases feelings of tiredness and lassitude. It also influences maintenance of electrolyte balance in the organism, also after intensive physical effort. Magnesium also supports correct functioning of the nervous system and maintenance of correct psychological functions.
- helps in correct production of red blood cells and haemoglobin. Contributes to the maintenance of normal energy metabolism. It helps in correct oxygen transport in organism and in maintaining correct cognitive functions.