PACKAGE: 1000 G, FATS: 0 G, SUGARS: 6 G, SWEETENED WITH: ERYTHRITOL,
WHY FRULOVE IN JELLY PEACH?
- JOIN THE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE IN LOVE WITH THIS FLAVOUR
- DELICIOUS PEACHES IN A DELICATE GEL
- JUICY AND FRUITY FLAVOUR
- AS MUCH AS 80% IN FRUIT CONTENT!
- THERE IS NOT EVEN A GRAM OF SUGAR ADDED TO THIS THICK JELLY!
- SWEETENED WITH ERYTHRITOL
- CONSUME BEFORE OR AFTER BAKING
- IDEAL FOR FIT DESSERTS AND BAKED GOODS
- TASTE THE SUMMER!
FRULOVE is a new version of ALLNUTRITION IN JELLY products
ALLNUTRITION FRULOVE IN JELLY PEACH is really a peach in gel, otherwise known as thick jelly. Peach in Jelly has a delicate consistency, similar to kissel, in which we immersed pieces of ripe and juicy peaches. Our thick jelly is made only from the highest-quality fruit.
FRULOVE IN JELLY PEACH can be used in many different ways. As a topping for waffles and pancakes, with ice cream, whipped cream, confectionery fondant, dumplings, pasta or rice. All fruit is fresh and carefully selected before processing.
Peach and its origins:
Common peach (Prunus persica L. Batsch) is a tree species belonging to the rose family. It is most likely native to central and north-eastern China. It arrived in Greece around 300 BC. By the 16th century it had appeared in northern Europe. Currently, peaches do not grow wild – they can be found only as cultivated plants. They can reach up to 6 m in height and live almost 30 years! The peach fruit has numerous properties and rich nutritional value, while containing very few calories.
Properties of peaches:
- They contain a number of vitamins and minerals, including vitamin C, B3, A, E and K, as well as B vitamins (B1, B2, B5, B6), magnesium, zinc, phosphorus, boron, iodine, sodium and manganese, together with a high amount of copper and potassium.
- They have toning and refreshing properties, making tired skin look firm and vibrant. Peach fruit also contains valuable beta-carotene.
- They have a high amount of fibre which helps to regulate the intestines and maintain a healthy balance of intestinal microflora.
- One peach contains approx. 40-50 kilocalories – and an index of 35, so it may be safely consumed by people on a weight-loss diet.
WHEN SHOULD I HAVE FRULOVE IN JELLY PEACH?
WHENEVER YOU FEEL LIKE IT!
TASTE THE SUMMER!