PACKAGE: 1000 G, FAT: 0 G, SUGAR: 6,5 G, SWEETENED WITH ERYTHRITOL
WHY FRULOVE IN JELLY BLUEBERRY?
- REAL JUICY BERRIES IN A LIGHT GEL
- DELICIOUS BERRY FLAVOUR
- AS MUCH AS 80% IN FRUIT CONTENT!
- NOT ONE GRAM OF SUGAR HAS BEEN ADDED TO THIS JELLY!
- SWEETENED WITH ERYTHRITOL
- AN EXCELLENT ADDITION TO ALL KINDS OF DISHES AND DESSERTS
- CONSUME BEFORE OR AFTER BAKING
- MADE FROM THE BEST INGREDIENTS
ALLNUTRITION FRULOVE IN JELLY BLUEBERRY is also known as blueberries in gel, or thick jelly. FRULOVE IN JELLY BLUEBERRY has a light texture, slightly similar to kissel, in which we immersed whole blueberries. Our thick jelly is made only from the highest-quality fruit.
Berry and its origins:
Blueberry (Vaccinium myrtillus L.) is a species of perennial plant in the heather family.
The plant is commonly encountered in the temperate and arctic climate areas of Asia, Europe and North America. In Poland, it is found both in the lowlands and the mountains. It is widely used as an edible and medicinal plant. Additionally, the berries are beneficial to the eyesight and cardiovascular system.
Properties of berries:
- Antioxidant effect – antioxidant ingredients remove excess free radicals, which contributes to improving the skin condition.
- Antimicrobial effect – berries contain a substance that helps to prevent the growth of bacteria and viruses.
- Anti-inflammatory effect – the cyanidins and vitamin C contained in berries have the ability to reduce inflammation.
- A number of vitamins and minerals – berries are a source of vitamins A, B1, B2, PP and C, as well as flavonoids, tannins, anthocyanins, phytoestrogens, pectin, folic acid, fibre and minerals: potassium, phosphorus, calcium, zinc, iron and manganese.
WHEN SHOULD I HAVE FRULOVE IN JELLY BLUEBERRY?
WHENEVER YOU FEEL LIKE IT!
DON'T HOLD BACK!