PACKAGING: 1000 G, FRUIT: 80 %, CALORIES PER 100 G: ONLY 53 KCAL
WHY CHOOSE RASPBERRY & POMEGRANATE IN JELLY?
- THE DELICIOUS TASTE OF RASPBERRIES WITH POMEGRANATE IN A LIGHT GEL
- FRUIT CONTENT IS UP TO 80%!
- WE HAVE NOT ADDED A SINGLE GRAM OF SUGAR TO THIS FRUŻELINA
- SWEETENED WITH ERYTHRITOL
- A PERFECT ADDITION TO ALL KINDS OF DISHES AND DESSERTS
- FOR DIRECT CONSUMPTION AND BAKING
- MADE WITH ONLY THE HIGHEST QUALITY INGREDIENTS
- LOOK OUT! IT DISAPPEARS QUICKLY!
ALLNUTRITION RASPBERRY & POMEGARANATE IN JELLY is also known as Frużelina (fruit in thick gel). Raspberry & Pomegranate In Jelly has a light consistency, slightly resembling jelly, in which we have immersed juicy raspberry and pomegranate fruits. Our products are made with only the highest quality fruit.
RASPBERRY & POMEGARANATE IN JELLY can be used in many different ways. As an addition to waffles and pancakes, ice cream, whipped cream, confectionery masses, pierogi, pasta, rice. All the fruit was fresh and carefully selected before processing.
The cultivation of raspberries was first introduced by the Romans around the 4th century and, thanks to them, raspberries spread all over Europe. This sweet-tasting fruit is full of nutritional value. Both fresh and dried fruits, as well as the juice, provide extremely valuable nutrients that contribute to the health of the entire body. Properties of raspberries:
- A range of vitamins and minerals-rich in vitamins including C, E, B1, B2, B6 and many minerals: potassium, magnesium, calcium, iron
- Immune system - positively affects the work of the immune system, thanks to the colourant - anthocyanins, which strengthen the natural protection of the body
- Intestinal regulation - has a high amount of pectin, or fibre, which helps regulate the intestines and maintain the correct balance of intestinal microfloraj
- Natural antioxidants - contain a large amount of polyphenols, a valuable source of antioxidants, reducing the harmful effects of free oxygen radicals and thus protecting the body from the development of various diseases.
Pomegranate fruit was known in China hundreds of years ago. They form one of the healthiest exotic fruits on Earth. Rich in fibre, vitamins, minerals and bioactive plant compounds. The antioxidants it contains eliminate the free radicals from the body which speed up ageing.
- Prevents skin ageing processes, improves blood flow and skin tone
- Soothes digestive disorders thanks to citric acid and astringent tannin content
- Regulates metabolism, slightly accelerating it and cleansing the body of unnecessary products of metabolism
Reduces erectile problems and raises testosterone, thanks to the ingredient which lowers prostate antigen levelso.
WHEN SHOULD I CHOOSE RASPBERRY & POMEGRANATE IN JELLY?
WHENEVER YOU FEEL LIKE IT!
DON’T HOLD BACK!