PACKAGE: 1000 G, FAT: 0 G, SUGAR: 4 G, SWEETENED WITH ERYTHRITOL
WHY RASPBERRY IN JELLY?
- JOIN THE THOUSANDS OF FANS OF THICK JELLY!
- BETTER THAN YOUR GRANDMA'S JAM
- ZAWARTOŚĆ OWOCÓW TO AŻ 80%!
- AS MUCH AS 80% FRUIT CONTENT!
- THERE IS NOT EVEN A GRAM OF SUGAR ADDED TO THIS THICK JELLY!
- SWEETENED WITH ERYTHRITOL
- AN EXCELLENT ADDITION TO ALL KINDS OF DISHES AND DESSERTS
- CONSUME BEFORE OR AFTER BAKING
- MADE FROM THE BEST INGREDIENTS
- WARNING! IT DISAPPEARS QUICKLY!
ALLNUTRITION RASPBERRY IN JELLY contains raspberries in gel, otherwise known as thick jelly. Raspberry in Jelly has a light texture, somewhat similar to kissel, in which we immersed juicy raspberries. Our thick jelly is made only from the highest-quality fruit.
RASPBERRY IN JELLY can be used in many different ways. As a topping for waffles and pancakes, with ice cream, whipped cream, confectionery fondant, dumplings, pasta or rice. All fruit is fresh and carefully selected before processing.
Raspberry and its origins:
Raspberry is a group of species from the genus Rubus l., customarily distinguished because of the red colour of the fruit and the ease with which it falls off the flower-bottom (other species bear the usual generic name blackberry). In different cultivated varieties, the fruit can range in colour from black and purple to red, yellow and whitish.
The cultivation of raspberries was started by the Romans around the 4th century. Thanks to them, the fruit spread all over Europe. Raspberry is a sweetish-tasting fruit full of nutritional value. Raspberry fruit, both fresh and dried, and the juice made from it, form sources of highly valuable nutrients that are good for the health of all your body.
Properties of raspberries:
- The fruit contains a range of vitamins and minerals – a wealth of vitamins, such as C, E, B1, B2, B6 and numerous minerals including potassium, magnesium, calcium and iron.
- In addition, they boost your immunity system thanks to their pigments – anthocyanins which strengthen the body's natural defences.
- Raspberries contain a high amount of pectin, i.e. fibre, which helps to regulate the bowel and maintain a proper balance of intestinal microflora.
- They are natural antioxidants, as they contain a large number of polyphenols (a valuable source of antioxidants), which reduce the harmful effects of oxygen free radicals and protect your body from developing various diseases.
WHEN SHOULD I HAVE RASPBERRY IN JELLY?
WHENEVER YOU FEEL LIKE IT!
DON'T THINK TWICE!