PACKET: 60 G, PROTEIN: approx. 19 G, SUGARS: 2,3 G, SWEETENED WITH XYLITOL
WHY FITKING DELICIOUS PROTEIN CHIPS?
- ALMOST 19 G OF PROTEIN PER PACKET (UP TO 31%!)
- LOW IN FAT AND SIMPLE SUGARS
- SUITABLE FOR BOTH DIETING AND MUSCLE BUILDING
- ALTERNATIVE TO POTATO CRISPS
- QUICK YET NUTRITIOUS SNACK
- DELICIOUS TASTE AND CRUNCHY TEXTURE
- NO ADDED SUGAR – SWEETENED WITH XYLITOL
- NO ADDED PALM OIL, AROMAS, PRESERVATIVES, COLOURS OR ARTIFICIAL FLAVOUR ENHANCERS
- SOURCE OF FIBRE – 13 G / 100 G OF PRODUCT
- SUITABLE FOR VEGANS AND PEOPLE INTOLERANT TO GLUTEN
ALLNUTRITION FITKING DELICIOUS PROTEIN CHIPS are crunchy pyramids flavoured with vegan cheese and spring onion, slowly baked from whole cereal grains with the addition of pea protein.
They are an excellent alternative for anyone who values a healthy lifestyle but nevertheless wants to enjoy eating crisps while providing their body with a source of essential protein. Protein supports the growth and maintenance of muscle mass, making it an ideal choice when building mass. The product uses high-quality pea protein.
Thanks to the balanced composition of ALLNUTRITION Fitking Delicious Protein Chips they can also be enjoyed by those on reduction diets without fear of destroying the effects of training. The chips are not fried, so they have low fat content. They are also suitable for vegans and people suffering from gluten intolerance. The snack is free of artificial flavour enhancers and aromas and owes its taste to dried vegetables and Himalayan salt.
What makes ALLNUTRITION PROTEIN CHIPS CHEESE & ONION stand out from ordinary crisps?
- Higher protein content – Protein Chips Cheese & Onion contains as much as 31 g of protein per 100 g of product, which is five times more than in traditional crisps.
- Protein Chips have as much as three times more fibre than regular crisps, providing 13g of fibre per 100g of product, while traditional crisps contain only 4.1g of fibre, in the same range.
- Lower fat – ALLNUTRITION PROTEIN CHIPS CHEESE & ONION contains only 15g of fat per 100g of product, while traditional crisps typically have 34g per 100 g.
- Protein chips are sweetened with xylitol which has a lower glycaemic index than sugar.
WHEN FITKING DELICIOUS PROTEIN CHIPS?
WHENEVER YOU FEEL LIKE IT!