PACKAGE: 100 CAPSULES, NUMBER OF PORTIONS: 100, THIAMINE: 50 MG VITAMIN B6: 40 MG VITAMIN B12: 100 μg
WHY B-COMPLEX 25 METHYL?
- HELPS MAINTAIN NORMAL PSYCHOLOGICAL FUNCTIONS
- SUPPORTS THE FUNCTIONING OF THE NERVOUS SYSTEM
- SUPPORTS THE NORMAL PRODUCTION OF RED BLOOD CELLS
- CONTRIBUTES TO MAINTAINING NORMAL ENERGY METABOLISM
- HELPS MAINTAIN GOOD SKIN CONDITION
ALLNUTRITION B-COMPLEX 50 Methyl is a dietary supplement in capsules based on a complex of B vitamins, choline, inositol and PABA.
ALLNUTRITION B-COMPLEX 50 Methyl contains pantothenic acid and niacin, both of which contribute to maintaining normal energy metabolism, as well as thiamine and riboflavin, which support the functioning of the nervous system, biotin, which helps maintain healthy skin, vitamins B6 and B12, which contribute to the normal production of red blood cells, and folate, which is involved in the process of cell division.
When should you take vitamin B-COMPLEX 50 Methyl?
- if you want to take care of the proper functioning of your nervous system
- in case of chronic fatigue
- if you are under stress on a daily basis
- if you care about your immune system
ALLNUTRITION B-COMPLEX 50 Methyl contains a collection of ingredients essential for the proper functioning of the body. If you are unable to replenish B vitamins in your diet, this product is for you!
WHEN B-COMPLEX 25 METHYL?
1 CAPSULE A DAY, PREFERABLY IN THE MORNING, WITH WATER.