PACKAGING: 300 G, SERVINGS: 60, PORTION: 5 G, AAKG: 4,4 MG, TAURINE: 50 MG
WHAT IS ARGININE?
Arginine is an amino acid that can be found in the human body. It is considered one of the relatively
essential amino acids because our body in a healthy state produces sufficient amounts of it. However,
the problem arises when the homeostasis (balance) of the body is disturbed, for example during an
illness or from intense training. At this point, the demand for arginine increases significantly, and its
production from proteins and other ingredients consumed in the diet may turn out to be insufficient.
WHY AAKG MUSCLE PUMP?
- JOIN THOUSANDS OF SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
- HIGHEST QUALITY AAKG (ARGININE ALPHA-KETOGLUTARATE) POWDER
- STIMULATES YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM AND IS RECOMMENDED IF YOU FREQUENTLY SUFFER FROM SEVERE VIRUS INFECTIONS!!
- BETTER OXYGENATION AND NUTRITION OF MUSCLE TISSUE
- ROBUST AND POWERFUL MUSCLE PUMP
- HIGH ANABOLIC AND ANTI-CATABOLIC ACTIION
- IMPROVES REGENERATION
- GROWTH OF MUSCLE MASS
- ARGININE DETOXIFIES YOUR BODY FROM HARMFUL METABOLISM RESIDUES
- YOUR DREAM SILHOUETTE WITHIN YOUR REACH
- FASTER RESULTS OF HARD WORKOUTS
- FOR ATHLETES AT EVERY STAGE OF ADVANCEMENT
ALLNUTRITION AAKG MUSCLE PUMP is a modern preparation containing the highest quality arginine
alpha-ketoglutarate, taurine and vitamin B1. Arginine is involved in the synthesis of nitric oxide - a
compound that expands the lumen of blood vessels, ensuring adequate oxygenation and nutrition of
Taurine, in cooperation with insulin, complements the action of arginine, regulates the water and
electrolyte balance, and acts as a neurotransmitter and neuromodulator. It also improves the functioning
of the circulatory system and has antioxidant potential. The ingredients of ALLNUTRITION AAKG
MUSCLE PUMP show anti-catabolic and pro-anabolic effects and improve regeneration.
Vitamin B1 is essential in the tissue respiration process, as it affects the proper functioning of the
muscles and the functioning of the nervous system.
WHEN AAKG MUSCLE PUMP?
1 TO 2 SERVINGS ON WORKOUT DAYS - ONE SERVING BEFORE AND ONE AFTER THE
WORKOUT. ON REST DAYS, ONE SERVING IN THE MORNING AFTER WAKING UP.