PACKAGING: 120 CAPS, NUMBER OF SERVINGS: 30, AAKG: 4355,2 MG
WHY AAKG 1100 XTRACAPS?
- HIGHEST QUALITY AAKG (ARGININE ALPHA-KETOGLUTARATE) IN CAPSULES
- STIMULATES THE IMMUNE SYSTEM AND IS RECOMMENDED FOR FREQUENT AND SEVERE VIRAL INFECTIONS!
- IMPROVED OXYGENATION AND NUTRITION OF MUSCLE TISSUE
- ENDURANCE AND POWERFUL MUSCLE PUMPS
- HIGH ANABOLIC AND ANTI-CATABOLIC ACTIVITY
- IMPROVES REGENERATION
- INCREASE IN MUSCLE MASS
- ARGININE DETOXIFIES THE BODY FROM HARMFUL RESIDUES OF METABOLISM
- CONVENIENT CAPSULES FOR EASY PORTION MEASUREMENT
- YOUR DREAM PHYSIQUE AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
- FASTER EFFECTS OF HARD WORKOUTS
- FOR ATHLETES AT ANY LEVELS OF FITNESS
AAKG 1100 XTRACAPS is a modern formula containing the highest quality arginine alpha-ketoglutarate, taurine and vitamin B1.
L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG) is a nutrient that has a direct effect on the formation of compounds in the body that help build muscle mass. L-arginine is an important amino acid for the body It participates in the formation of nitric oxide (NO), which affects vasodilation (vasodilation of blood vessels), ensuring adequate blood supply, oxygenation and nutrition to muscle tissue. In scientific studies, arginine alpha-ketoglutarate showed anti-catabolic and pro-anabolic effects, and also influenced the secretion of hormones such as insulin, IGF-1 (insulin-like growth factor) or somatotropin (growth hormone).
Taurine is a non-protein amino acid containing sulphur with a specific physiological role. It is abundantly present in animal and human tissues, mainly in skeletal muscle, brain and heart. The human body has the ability to synthesise this compound from other amino acids (methionine and cysteine), but some sources suggest that endogenous synthesis may not fully cover the demand for this amino acid. Taurine, working together with insulin, complements the action of arginine, regulates water and electrolyte balance, acts as a neurotransmitter and neuromodulator, improves the function of the cardiovascular system, and has antioxidant potential. It also participates in the synthesis of bile acids, thus indirectly influencing food digestion. The ingredients of the preparation show anti-catabolic and pro-anabolic effects and improve the regeneration.
Vitamin B1 is essential in the process of tissue respiration, influences the correct work of muscles, functioning of the nervous system.
WHEN TO USE ALLNUTRITION AAKG 1100 XTRACAPS?
1 TO 2 SERVINGS PER DAY
ON WORKOUT DAYS, ONE SERVING BEFORE AND AFTER THE WORKOUT. ON REST DAYS: ONE SERVING IN THE MORNING AFTER WAKING UP.