PACKAGE: 1000 G, FAT: 0 G, SWEETENED WITH ERYTHRITOL
WHY REDCURRANT IN JELLY?
- DELICIOUS REDCURRANT IN A DELICATE GEL
- AS MUCH AS 80% IN FRUIT CONTENT!
- SWEETENED WITH ERYTHRITOL
- SUGAR FREE
- AN EXCELLENT ADDITION TO FIT DESSERTS
- CONSUME BEFORE OR AFTER BAKING
REDCURRANT IN JELLY contains redcurrant in gel, otherwise known as thick jelly. Redcurrant in Jelly has a soft consistency, somewhat similar to kissel, in which we immersed whole redcurrant fruit. Our thick jelly is made only from the highest-quality fruit.
Redcurrant and its origins:
REDCURRANT IN JELLY can be used in many different ways. As a topping for waffles and pancakes, with ice cream, whipped cream, confectionery fondant, dumplings, pasta or rice. All fruit is fresh and carefully selected before processing.
Redcurrant, wild currant (Ribes spicatum Robson) is a species of a shrub belonging to the gooseberry family (Grossulariaceae). Wild redcurrant can be found in Europe and Siberia. In Poland, it is commonly growing everywhere except for the Carpathians. The shrubs reach up to 2 meters in height. They have been valued for their health and beauty properties since the 16th century. Redcurrant has been used in traditional folk medicine to treat wounds and rheumatism, and even to remove freckles or clear up oily and acne-prone skin.
Properties of redcurrant:
- Redcurrant contains a number of vitamins and minerals – it is rich in vitamins C, A, E, PP and K. Thanks to the presence of pectin, it can reduce the amount of sugar in the blood.
- Due to natural antioxidants, it reduces the harmful effects of oxygen free radicals and protects the body from developing various diseases
- Redcurrant contains a high amount of pectin, i.e. fibre, which helps to regulate the bowel and maintain a proper balance of intestinal microflora.
- This fruit increases immunity thanks to a high amount of vitamin C, which interacts with vitamin P and is better absorbed into the body.
- Redcurrant is also used to stimulate the appetite of picky eaters and sick people.
WHEN SHOULD I HAVE REDCURRANT IN JELLY?
WHENEVER YOU'RE CRAVING THIS AMAZING FLAVOUR!